- Diver’s waterproof compass, worn on the wrist like a watch
- 2.25 inch (5.72cm) diameter face glows in the dark
- Cutaway windows on all four sides
- Ratchet bezel with large markings
- 1 x 15 inch (2.54 x 38.1cm) strap with buckle holes along entire length
When you’re at depth, a classic, analog gauge is often faster and more reassuring to check than your dive computer screen. The Trident Wrist Mount Luminous Compass with Side View Windows and Strap includes a large, easy to read face, combined with added premium features.
The 2.25 inch (5.72cm) diameter face glows in the dark, and includes a ratchet bezel with large markings. Rugged, 1 inch (2.54cm) wide strap is 15 inches (38.1cm) long and includes buckle holes along its entire length, for a secure fit regardless of wrist size. Cutaway windows on all four sides ensure you can get an accurate reading from any position.
Compass Face: 2.25 inches (5.72cm) diameter
Compass Height: 1.25 inches (3.18cm)
Strap Width: 1 inch (2.54cm)
Strap Length: 15 inches (38.1cm), including 1.5 inch (3.81cm) buckle