- Folder-style hanging bag for SCUBA drysuit
- Two 18.5 inch square storage pockets
- One pocket has 2.5 inch deep gusset to accommodate bulk
- Sturdy, center Delrin bar
- 1 inch wide hanging strap with quick release buckle included
When you need to travel with a dry suit, you need the Trident SCUBA Dual Pocket Hanging Dry Suit Travel and Storage Bag.
One side offers an 18.5 x 18.5 inch pocket with a 2.5 inch deep gusset, to accommodate the bulk of a drysuit. Opposite site has an ungusseted 18.5 x 18.5 inch pocket for holding drysuit undergarments.
Constructed of sturdy, woven nylon with double top stitched seams. Center sleeve, between the two pockets, contains a 1/2 inch diameter Delrin rod. Center cutout section of the sleeve allows for attachment of the included, 1 inch wide nylon webbing hanging strap.
The strap features a locking clip at one end, ensuring you will always be able to hang this bag on any railing, hook, or closet, curtain or shower rod. The strap also offers an integrated quick release buckle for instantly detaching the suit bag from the strap.
Open – 45.5 x 18.5 inches
Folded – 22.75 x 18.5 inches